|Name||Dr. Asim Ali Shah|
|Research Areas||Metal Matrix Composites
Simulation & Modeling
Management of Strategy, Change and Innovation
Object Oriented Methods
International Product Development
|Number of Publications||29|
|Designation||Assistant Professor & QA Coordinator|
|Department||Department of Electrical Engineering|
|University||Bahria University Islamabad Campus|
|Ph.D. (Simulation & Modeling)||2016||–||Sheffield Hallam University, UK|
|M.S. (Electronics & Information Technology)||2003||–||Sheffield Hallam University, UK|
|B.E. (Electrical Engineering)||2001||–||PNS Jauhar, NUST|
|Senior Assistant Professor||Apr 16||Present||Bahria University, Islamabad|
|Lecturer||Aug 06||Nov 13||Bahria University, Islamabad|
|Visiting Lecturer||Jul 15||Oct 15||Durham University, UK|
|Visiting Lecturer||Sep 14||Feb 15||Sheffield Hallam University, UK|
|Visiting Lecturer||Jul 13||Oct 13||Oxford University, UK|
|Visiting Lecturer||Aug 04||Dec 05||Beaconhouse Informatics|
|Deputy Project Director||Nov 17||May 18||Project Management Unit, Punjab Tianjin University of Technology, Lahore|
|Research Project (MANETS)||Jan 09||Jan 12||Leicester University, UK|
|Director IT||Apr 04||Apr 06||Cosmic Inc. Pakistan|
MEMBER EDITORIAL BOARD
- Member of the Expert Panel, for National Think Tank at the Pakistan Council for Science and Technology, in the field of Robotics.
- Member of the Energy Conservation Building Codes (ECBC) held by PEECA Energy Department – Government of the Punjab.
- Member of the Editorial Board International Journal of Engineering Research in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (IJEREEE). Impact Factor 3.784
- Member of the Editorial Board Inventions and Innovations in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Journal (IIEEE)
- Member of the Editorial Board IEEE International Conference C’CODE.
- HEC Approved Supervisor
- PEC Professional Engineer (P.E. No. ELECT-20257)
- Member of the IEOM (Industrial Engineering and Operations Management) Society
|S. No.||Course Title||Date||University|
|1||Student Exchange Program,
|Mar 2014||Purdue University, USA|
|2||Introduction to Modeling & Simulation||May 2014||ANSYS Office Sheffield|
|3||ANSYS Ideas to Icons Simulation Seminar||Feb 2014||Concorde Conference Centre, Altrincham, Manchester, UK|
|4||ANSYS Workbench Meshing (Preprocessing)||Feb 2014||Webinar|
|5||Crash course in practical market||Mar 2014||Sheffield Hallam University, UK|
|6||Social media for you business||May 2014||Sheffield Hallam University, UK|
|7||Workshop on Enterprise Security & Privacy||May 2008||SEECS, NUST|
|8||Workshop on Network Security||Apr 2008||Pakistan Engineering Council|
|9||Course on Wireless Channel Modeling & Simulation||Jul 2008||MCS, NUST|
|10||Course on Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM)||May 2007||Denford, UK|
|11||Certified Wireless Networking Administration||May 2005||CTTC, Karachi, Pakistan|
- PATENT Reference Number – 036811/ISB/18: GSM operated safety lock alarm system.
- PATENT Reference Number – 037118/ISB/18: 3D Augmented reality glasses with motion detection.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Architecture
- Automata Theory
- Electronic Systems
- System Analysis & Design Methods
- Structured Programming
- C, C++
- HTML, FLASH.
- Cognitive Science.
- Software Engineering