Published on: November 20, 2018
Twentieth convocation ceremony of Bahria University Islamabad Campus will be held on 28 November 2018 at Jinnah Convention Centre Islamabad (JCC). Graduates, who have registered themselves, are eligible to attend the convocation ceremony. Detailed instructions are as under:
- Rehearsals will be held at 14:00 hrs on Tuesday, 27 November 2018 at Jinnah Convention Centre Islamabad. Your presence in the scheduled rehearsals is compulsory for attending the convocation. Please bring your CNIC and 01 photographs (size 1 x 1) for participating in the rehearsals and final ceremony.
- Dress for the convocation ceremony is lounge suite/National with dress shoes. Casual dress (i.e jeans, joggers, slippers and T-shirts) are strictly prohibited.
- Invitation cards for the parents/guests will be issued to the graduates upon completion of the rehearsals on PM 27 November 2018.
- For your convenience, robes/gowns will be provided on rental basis @Rs.200/= (for 48 hours only) with security deposit of Rs.800/= (refundable) through collection point being arranged at the JCC Islamabad. Each graduate will be responsible to collect and return his/her robe/gown. Please note that Robe/Gown is mandatory for attending the convocation ceremony.
- All graduating students and their guests are advised to bring original CNIC along with the Invitation Card. Entry without these two documents may not be possible.
- Cell phones, bags/Ladies purses are NOT allowed inside the hall.
- For updates on convocation, please visit this web site regularly and check your emails.
Deputy Director (Academics)
(051) 9260002/216 & 234