- Two percent quota shall be kept for disabled candidates. Applicants with disabilities can request requisite facilities during the admissions process. All such requests must be supported by documentary evidence.
- Two percent quota shall be kept in admissions for applicants/ students from less developed regions of Pakistan.
- Five percent seats shall be reserved for the sons/ daughters of Advocates in LLB, who shall compete for admission in order of merit.
- Applicants on reserved seats at para 1,2 & 3 above should fulfill general conditions for admissions and must meet minimum admission criteria, prescribed for each degree program.
- Applicants belonging to lesser developed regions of Pakistan shall be required to produce duly attested domicile from chairman Town Committee/ Gazetted Officers.
List of less developed regions of Pakistan is given below.
LIST OF LESS DEVELOPED AREAS OF PAKISTAN
|Balochistan||Kalat,Mastung,Khuzdar,Awaran,Washuk, Kharan/Rakhshan , Lasbela, Ketch , Gwadar, Punjgur , Nasirabad, Jaffarabad ,Jhal Magsi, Bolan, Quetta, Urban, Quetta Rural,Pishin , Killa Abdulla ,Killa Saifullah, Barkhan, Musa Khel, Loralai, Sheerani ,Zhob ,Dera Bugti ,Kohlu , Ziarat, Harnai, Sibi, Nushki ,Chagai(Dalbandin), Turbat|
|Gilgit/Baltistan||Hunza–Nagar, Gilgit, Skardu, Ghanche, Ghizar, Diamir, Astore|
|Azad Jammu & Kashmir||Bhimber, Kotli, Mirpur, Muzaffarabad, Hattian, Neelam, Poonch, Haveli, Bagh, Sudhnoti|
|FATA||Bajaur, Khyber ,Kurram, South Waziristan, North Waziristan, Mohmand, Orakzai Frontier Regions (Peshawar , Kohat, Bannu, Lakki , D.I. Khan, Tank)|
|Interior Sindh||Thatta, Badin, Tharparkar, Umerkot, Mirpur Khas, Tando Allahyar, Naushahro Feroze, Tando Muhammad Khan, Sanghar, Khairpur, Benazirabad/NawabShah, Dadu, Qambar Shahdadkot, Larkana, Matiari, Ghotki, Shikarpur, Jacobabad, Sukkur, Kashmore, Jamshoro|
|South Punjab||Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Bahwal Nagar, Multan, Lodhran, Khanewal, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Muzaffar Garh, Rajan Pur, Layyah|
|Chitral, Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Swat, Buner, Shangla, Malakand, Kohistan, D.I.Khan, Tank, Lakki Marwat, Batgram, Kala Dhaka/Torghar, Kohat, Bannu, Hangu, Karak|
|Punjab||Attock, Khushab, Mianwali and Bhakkar|
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR STUDENTS FROM LESS DEVELOPED REGIONS / DISABLED CANDIDATES/ WARDS OF ADVOCATES
- Applicants shall apply online, on or before the notified closing date.
- Applicants shall forward their applications to Admissions Offices of respective Campuses to avail quota seats. Requests indicating application number, Programs, Campus along with supporting documents shall reach respective Campus (after online registration) by quickest means (e-mail/ TCS etc), one week before Admissions Deadline (Closing) dates.
- Applicants shall appear in the CBT on the date notified by BU, or produce results of the tests conducted by the specified testing service if so provisioned.
- No fee waiver is authorized on quota seats.