Fee Structure New Intake Fall – 2020 & Spring – 2021 – Undergraduate Programs
|Description||NAME OF PROGRAMS|
|BBA Islamabad||BBA LHR/KHI||BS(A&F)/ BS (Eco)||BCE||BEE||BSE||BS (CS)||BS (IT)||LLB||BS (Geo/Geophy/ES)/BS (Maritime)||BSS||BS (Psy)||BS (Media Studies)||BS (Medical Lab Technology)||Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT )||BS (English)||BS (Public Health)||BS (SCM)|
|4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||5.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||5.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years|
|Rate Per Credit Hours Tuition Fee||6,000||5,250||5,250||5,250||5,515||5,250||4,800||4,200||5,000||3,860||4,200||4,800||4,410||4,000||6,120||3,675||6,000||4,800|
|Tuition Fee Per Semester||108,000||94,500||94,500||94,500||88,240||84,000||86,400||75,600||85,000||61,760||71,400||67,200||74,970||72,000||110,160||62,475||102,000||86,400|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||30,000||21,000||23,000||23,000|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000|
|Degree Fee (One Time) *||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||5,000||–||–||–|
|Misc. Charges **||5,000||5,000||5,000||7,000||7,000||7,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||7,000||20,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|Registration Fee (One Time)||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||5,000||–||–||–|
- Note: * FBR through Finance Act 2020 has introduced change in the clause 236 (I). As per new Change , 5% tax will be deducted from persons not appearing in the Active Tax Payers List.
- * Degree Fee Rs. 10,000/- is to be paid with last Semester Fee. However, One and half Year Program students will pay Degree Fee in 1st Semester.
- ** Misc. charges includes Student Club Fee, Registration Fee, Library Fee, Computer Lab Fee, Transcript Fee, Medical Coverage and Student Support.
- *Advance Tax @5% is applicable where annual fee exceed Rs. 200,000/- under section 236 I of ITO 2001. However Overseas Pakistanis are exempted from advance tax if fee paid as per instructions given on BU website.
- *Bahria University reserve the right to change the fee structure any time.
a: For Transferring Funds from Aboard in Local Currency through Bank Alfalah Limited
A/C TITLE BAHRIA UNIVERSITY FEE COLLECTION AC
BR. CODE 5627
BR. ADDRESS Bank Alfalah Limited Shop # 4-6, Kalim Plaza F-8 Markaz Islamabad
b: For Transferring Funds from Aboard in Local Currency through – Allied Bank Limited
A/C TITLE BUHQ COLLECTION ACCOUNT
BR. CODE 0140680
BR. ADDRESS Allied Bank Limited, Sector E-8 Markaz, Naval Complex, Islamabad
However, Oversees Pakistani/expatriate whose children are studying in various programs of BU, may be exempted from payment of advance tax if they fulfill/provide the following conditions/documents as per Clause 236 (I) of Income Tax Ordinance 2001:
– A copy of passport as an evidence to the Campus that during any tax year, his stay in Pakistan was less than one hundred eighty-two days
– A certificate on proper legal paper that he has no Pakistani source of income
– Transactional proof that the fee is remitted directly from aboard through normal Banking channels to bank account of the BU