Exemption (BU Entry Test)
Following categories of applicants are exempted from appearing in the BU Entry Test: –
- Following categories of applicants are exempted from appearing in the BU Entry Test: –
- Those who have qualified GRE or NTS-GAT (General & Subject) for MS/M.Phil & PhD Programs.
- Those who have qualified SAT-I and II for Non-Engineering and Engineering Bachelor Programs respectively.
- Those who have qualified BU Entry Test during last one year.
- All applicants are to register on-line and pay registration fee.
- Qualification of GRE, NTS-GAT and SAT-I/II is to be mentioned at the time of on-line registration. A copy of the results is to be forwarded to concerned Campus (Admissions Office) through e-mail, TCS or by hand.
- Applicants at Para 1 above may opt to appear / re-appear in BU Entry Test for improvement of previous results. It may be highlighted that best results of both or repeated tests shall be counted to prepare merit list.