Bahria University Medical & Dental College
The mission of Medical College is to produce medical professionals who are humane, ethical and competent physicians and researchers by ensuring excellence in medical education, applied research and practices, in a collegiate environment supported through national and international linkages, to improve the health of community and society.
BUMDC is affiliated with NUMS for admission purpose only. Candidates desirous of seeking admission in BUMDC are advised to register with NUMS
(National University of Medical Sciences) on its website: https://numspak.edu.pk
- Admissions are open to candidates from all over Pakistan for local, overseas Pakistanis and foreign nationals.
- HSSC or Equivalence – Minimum 65% marks
- Marks of three science subjects: (Chemistry and Biology are compulsory. Third subject can be either Physics or Maths). Minimum aggregate of three subjects required: 65%
- Candidates must take PMC MDCAT and NUMS entry test. Both tests are mandatory.
- PMC MDCAT – Minimum score required: 65%
- Domicile is not required.
- Criteria of merit formulation is given on NUMS website.
- Candidates will be offered admission strictly on merit, in accordance with merit list provided by NUMS.