Bahria University Medical & Dental College
The mission BUMDC is to discover, disseminate, and apply knowledge in the various areas of the health sciences.
The college aims to realize this mission by: Training the health sector workforce of the future.
Conducting research that creates new knowledge in the field of health sciences and reviews improvement is existing bodies of knowledge. Providing innovative, patient-oriented health care.
Contributing to the economic development and well being of Pakistan through integrated programs in education, research and clinical care. Participating in social uplift programmes to eliminate poverty.
BUMDC is affiliated with NUMS for admission purpose only. Candidates desirous of seeking admission in BUMDC are advised to register with NUMS
(National University of Medical Sciences) on its website: https://numspak.edu.pk
- Admissions are open to candidates from all over Pakistan for local, overseas Pakistanis and foreign nationals.
- HSSC or Equivalence – Minimum 65% marks
- Marks of three science subjects: (Chemistry and Biology are compulsory. Third subject can be either Physics or Maths). Minimum aggregate of three subjects required: 65%
- Candidates must take PMC MDCAT and NUMS entry test. Both tests are mandatory.
- PMC MDCAT – Minimum score required: 65%
- Domicile is not required.
- Criteria of merit formulation is given on NUMS website.
- Candidates will be offered admission strictly on merit, in accordance with merit list provided by NUMS.