First Semester – 9 Credit Hours:
- Fundamentals of SCM
- Supplier Selection and Bid Evaluation
- Negotiating and Contracting in Procurement & Supply
Second Semester – 12 Credit Hours
- Business Research Methods focus on Supply Chain Management
- Inventory and Logistics Operations
- Operations Management & Supply Chain
- Contemporary Issues in SCM
Third Semester – 12 Credit Hours (Module 1)
- Strategic Supply Chain Mgt.
- Supply Chain Finance
Third Semester – 12 Credit Hours (Module 2)
- Strategic Supply Chain Mgt.
- Supply Chain Finance
- Research Thesis in SCM
Specialization (elective) Courses
- Leadership in SCM
- Managing Risks in Supply Chains.
- Supply Chain Diligence
- Category Management in Procurement and Supply
- Regulatory Framework for Trade Harmonization in International SCM
- Mathematical Modeling in SCM*
- Software Simulations in SCM*
Maritime Management (Specialization / Standalone Electives): 3 CH each.
|Course Code||Course Title|
|MTM 101||Introduction to Maritime Industry|
|MTM 230||Introduction to Maritime Law and International Maritime Convention|
|MTM 215||Economics of Sea Transport & International Trade|
|MTM 222||Introduction to Coastal Zone Management|
|MTM 304||Port Operations and Management|
|MTM 306||Shipping Operations and Management|
|MTM 322||Fisheries Resources & Management|
|MTM 401||Coastal Eco-Tourism Development and Management|
|MTM 403||Maritime Innovation & Entrepreneurship|
|MTM 526||Maritime Business: China Pakistan Perspective under CPEC|
|MTM 521||Maritime Business and HRM|
|MTM 527||Maritime Management: Concept and Applications|
|MTM 528||Contemporary Issues of Maritime Management|
|MTM 529||Maritime Management in Pakistan: Past, Present and Future|
|HRM 508||Marine Environments and Administration|
|CLE 401||Chinese Language|
Topics for Research in Maritime Domain for MBA/ MS/MPhil/PhD
- Shipping Industry of Pakistan: Scope and Dimensions for Development in Global and Regional Perspective
- Maritime Education and Research: Employment Scope and Development Avenues in Pakistani Perspective under BRI and CPEC
- Employment and Entrepreneurship Opportunities: Maritime Education and Skill needs of Pakistan in CPEC Scenario of 2025 and Beyond
- Management of Warehouses: New Trends under Technology Dominance, Pakistan a Case in Point
- Marine Oil Spill: Past, Present and Future Status of Pakistani Coastal Protection and Disaster Management
- Port Management under Technology Dominance: Karachi Port Trust and its Significance in
- Pakistan’s Economy
- Port Management under Technology Dominance: The Port Muhammad Bin Qasim and its
- Significance in Pakistan’s Economy
- Effective Cargo Management: Managing Shipping Containers at Pakistani Ports, a Case in Point
- State of Maritime Container Terminals in Pakistan: Significance of Automated Systems
- Shipping Industry in Pakistan: Current Status and its Future in view of CPEC Scenario of 2025-2030
- Issues of Port Safety in Pakistan: Management Risks and Solutions as Per International Standards
- Boat Construction Dynamics in Pakistan: Its significance and Future in View of CPEC Scenario of 2025-2030.
- Gawadar Fish Harbor: Its Significance, Development Prospects and Future under CPEC Expansions
- Maritime Security: Current Status and its Future In view of BRI and CPEC Scenario of 2030.
- Pakistan and China Collaborations for Enhancing Growth of Maritime industry in Pakistan.
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Finance for Sustainable Development and Exploration of Maritime resources.
- Challenges Expected to be Faced By Developing Countries After the Decade of the Ocean (2021-2030)
- Scope and Dimensions of Shipping Industry of Pakistan for Development in Regional and Global Perspective.
- Concept of Smart Port and Cargo Management Practices: Recommendations for Pakistan under CPEC Perspective
- Prospects of Economic Growth and Social Development through Maritime Education in Pakistan
- Smart Shipping, Ports, Transportation and Global Connectivity through BRI and CPEC.
- Role of Gwadar Port in Employment Opportunities, Social Development and Poverty Alleviation.
- Concept of Blue Economy and Opportunities of Growth and Development in Pakistani Perspective under BRI and CPEC
- Sustainable Energy, Mineral Resources and Development of Innovative Industries in Maritime Sector of Pakistan.
- Maritime Safety, Security and Regulatory Policies of Pakistan and Implications under CPEC Development.
- Measuring Impact of Green Supply Chain Management on Corporate Performance of Manufacturing Industries in Gwadar Special Economic Zone (Predicting Future through Mixed Method Approach).
- Forecasting Impact of Green Supply Chain Practices at Gwadar Industrial Zone on Future of Organizational Performances and Businesses.
- Gwadar Industrial Zone in 2040: Supply Chain Management Impacting Financial Outlays of Organizations and their Sustainability.
- Gwadar Industrial Zone in 2040: Comparative Study of Conventional and Green Supply Chain Practices Impacting Organizational Sustainability.
- Supply Chain Management at Transit Points of Gwadar Industrial Zone: Measuring Impact of Technology on Sustainability of Organizations.