Last updated on January 22nd, 2021
|1||MSF 700||Research Methods and Econometrics||Core||3|
|2||MSF 701||Financial Calculus and Mathematics||Core||3|
|3||MSF 702||Financial Modeling and VBA||Core||3|
|1||MSF 704||Financial Econometrics||Core||3|
|1||MSF 800||Research Thesis||Core||6|
List of Elective Courses
|S/No||Codes||Title of the Course||CH|
|1.||MSF 801||Advance Portfolio Analysis and Management||3|
|2.||MSF 802||Derivatives Investments||3|
|3.||MSF 803||Alternative Investments||3|
|4.||MSF 804||Fixed Income Investments and Analysis||3|
|5.||MSF 805||Asset Pricing Theory||3|
|6.||MSF 806||Real Estate Investments||3|
|7.||MSF 807||Behavioral Finance||3|
|8.||MSF 821||Advance Topics in Corporate Finance||3|
|9.||MSF 822||Case Studies in Corporate Finance||3|
|10.||MSF 823||Mergers and Acquisition Analysis||3|
|11.||MSF 824||International Finance and Investments||3|
|12.||MSF 825||Theory of Finance||3|
|13.||MSF 826||Financial Restructuring||3|
|14.||MSF 827||Asset Valuation||3|
|15.||MSF 828||Strategic Financial Management||3|
|16.||MSF 831||Financial System and Regulations||3|
|17.||MSF 832||Financial Risk Management and Derivatives||3|
|18.||MSF 833||Financial Institutions Management||3|
|19.||MSF 834||Insurance and Risk Management||3|
|20.||MSF 835||Structured Securities||3|
|21.||MSF 804||Fixed Income Investments and Analysis||3|
Maritime Management (Specialization / Standalone Electives): 3 CH each.
|Course Code||Course Title|
|MTM 101||Introduction to Maritime Industry|
|MTM 230||Introduction to Maritime Law and International Maritime Convention|
|MTM 215||Economics of Sea Transport & International Trade|
|MTM 222||Introduction to Coastal Zone Management|
|MTM 304||Port Operations and Management|
|MTM 306||Shipping Operations and Management|
|MTM 322||Fisheries Resources & Management|
|MTM 401||Coastal Eco-Tourism Development and Management|
|MTM 403||Maritime Innovation & Entrepreneurship|
|MTM 526||Maritime Business: China Pakistan Perspective under CPEC|
|MTM 521||Maritime Business and HRM|
|MTM 527||Maritime Management: Concept and Applications|
|MTM 528||Contemporary Issues of Maritime Management|
|MTM 529||Maritime Management in Pakistan: Past, Present and Future|
|HRM 508||Marine Environments and Administration|
|CLE 401||Chinese Language|
Topics for Research in Maritime Domain for MBA/ MS/MPhil/PhD
- Shipping Industry of Pakistan: Scope and Dimensions for Development in Global and Regional Perspective
- Maritime Education and Research: Employment Scope and Development Avenues in Pakistani Perspective under BRI and CPEC
- Employment and Entrepreneurship Opportunities: Maritime Education and Skill needs of Pakistan in CPEC Scenario of 2025 and Beyond
- Management of Warehouses: New Trends under Technology Dominance, Pakistan a Case in Point
- Marine Oil Spill: Past, Present and Future Status of Pakistani Coastal Protection and Disaster Management
- Port Management under Technology Dominance: Karachi Port Trust and its Significance in
- Pakistan’s Economy
- Port Management under Technology Dominance: The Port Muhammad Bin Qasim and its
- Significance in Pakistan’s Economy
- Effective Cargo Management: Managing Shipping Containers at Pakistani Ports, a Case in Point
- State of Maritime Container Terminals in Pakistan: Significance of Automated Systems
- Shipping Industry in Pakistan: Current Status and its Future in view of CPEC Scenario of 2025-2030
- Issues of Port Safety in Pakistan: Management Risks and Solutions as Per International Standards
- Boat Construction Dynamics in Pakistan: Its significance and Future in View of CPEC Scenario of 2025-2030.
- Gawadar Fish Harbor: Its Significance, Development Prospects and Future under CPEC Expansions
- Maritime Security: Current Status and its Future In view of BRI and CPEC Scenario of 2030.
- Pakistan and China Collaborations for Enhancing Growth of Maritime industry in Pakistan.
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Finance for Sustainable Development and Exploration of Maritime resources.
- Challenges Expected to be Faced By Developing Countries After the Decade of the Ocean (2021-2030)
- Scope and Dimensions of Shipping Industry of Pakistan for Development in Regional and Global Perspective.
- Concept of Smart Port and Cargo Management Practices: Recommendations for Pakistan under CPEC Perspective
- Prospects of Economic Growth and Social Development through Maritime Education in Pakistan
- Smart Shipping, Ports, Transportation and Global Connectivity through BRI and CPEC.
- Role of Gwadar Port in Employment Opportunities, Social Development and Poverty Alleviation.
- Concept of Blue Economy and Opportunities of Growth and Development in Pakistani Perspective under BRI and CPEC
- Sustainable Energy, Mineral Resources and Development of Innovative Industries in Maritime Sector of Pakistan.
- Maritime Safety, Security and Regulatory Policies of Pakistan and Implications under CPEC Development.
- Measuring Impact of Green Supply Chain Management on Corporate Performance of Manufacturing Industries in Gwadar Special Economic Zone (Predicting Future through Mixed Method Approach).
- Forecasting Impact of Green Supply Chain Practices at Gwadar Industrial Zone on Future of Organizational Performances and Businesses.
- Gwadar Industrial Zone in 2040: Supply Chain Management Impacting Financial Outlays of Organizations and their Sustainability.
- Gwadar Industrial Zone in 2040: Comparative Study of Conventional and Green Supply Chain Practices Impacting Organizational Sustainability.
- Supply Chain Management at Transit Points of Gwadar Industrial Zone: Measuring Impact of Technology on Sustainability of Organizations.