Bahria University invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of AM PLACEMENT at Student Support Centre Bahria University Islamabad Campus
- Minimum 16 year of education in Business Administration or Equivalent from HEC recognized University
- Preferably 3 years of relevant experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong database management skills
- Strong Networking Skills
- Bridging gap between industry and Academia through exposing students with latest job/internship opportunities and ensure their placement in market.
- Coordination with external organizations (potential employers)/HR recruiters and to organize placement related on-campus. To keep constant follow-up with the employers regarding status of applicant students during the internship/ job selection process.
- Coordinating with departmental Career Services Coordinators for smooth implementation and facilitation of Students
- Arranging various Career Development Activities including Job expo’s for students and BUIC Graduates
- Responsible for maintaining, updating and printing of by-Annual Graduate profiles and their dissemination among potential employers
- Any other assignment given by the Campus DG/Directors on time to time basis.
Candidates having degrees from HEC recognized National/International Universities are eligible to apply.
Please visit our website www.bahria.edu.pk/jobs to download job application form, brief CVs along with application form (Hard Copy), are to reach HR Office through Courier/ UMS by 06th December’ 2022.
Only short-listed candidates, shall be called for test/ interview.