Punjab Education Endowment Funds (PEEF), Government of Punjab has announced PEEF Scholarships for Master Level Degree Programs for Year 2017-18. The students of all Master Level programs who are enrolled in Fall 2017 and Spring-2018 semesters, are eligible to apply under PEEF Scholarship category.
For PEEF Master Degree Programs, the eligibility criteria is as under:
1. Punjab Domicile holder
2. Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in BA/B.Sc./B.COM/BS/BBA from Punjab based Govt institutions & Bahria University
3. Secured admission as a full time student in any program of Bahria University and currently registered/ enrolled student in Academic Year 2017-18.
4. Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal or less than 30,000/.
A. Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from condition of income, if salary is only source of income.
5. The students with more than 03 years gap in studies will not be eligible to apply under this category.
6. Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
7. Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and Need criteria of the University.