Frontier Education Foundation launched scholarship scheme for the poor and deserving students of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa. The basic criterion for this scholarship is based on Merit cum-in-affordability. The Foundation selected highly prestigious educational institutions at national level for this scholarship and Bahria University is one of them.
Criteria for Award of Frontier Education Foundation Scholarship
- Only those students will be eligible for the award of this scholarship who are domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Settled areas only within Pakistan) and studying in recognized/registered Private and Public sector institutes including those run by autonomous bodies within Pakistan.
- The criteria for award of scholarship is Merit-cum-in affordability/poverty to be determined by the Head of institution.
- Parents/Guardians income should be equal to or less than Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) per month.
- Should have scored at least 60% marks in the last attended examination.
- Of non-salaried persons, would submit income certificate obtained from concerned Deputy Commissioner or District Revenue Officer, clearly showing amount of total monthly income from all sources.
- Of deceased parents will submit the death certificate duly verified from NADRA.
- A student in receipt of any other scholarship will not be entitled to this scholarship unless he/she waves off his/her claim for the other scholarship.
- All students of both public and private educational institutions, including those run by autonomous body which are approved by the Board of Directors of Foundation can apply for Frontier Education Foundation Scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded for intermediate and degree level programs approved by the Board, usually in the field of Engineering, Mathematics, Operational Research, Management Science, Economics, Politics, Psychology, International Relations, Physics, Biology, Biotechnology, Bio information, Microbiology & Statistics.
- Application forms complete in all respect duly recommended by the head of the concerned institution for the award of scholarships, would be forwarded to FEF.
- The application forms is designed and printed by Foundation as per its own requirements from time to time. Application forms is displayed on the website of Foundation.
- The renewal of the scholarship will be on the basis of good behavior and linked with passing each subsequent examination with at least 60% marks.
- In case of tie in merit, weight age will be given to poorer.