- Oxford University Press
- IEEE Xplore
- ACM (Association of Computing Machinery)
- Cambridge University Press
- Taylor & Francis Journals
- University of Chicago Press
- National Academies Press (NAP)
Full Text Books
- Oxford University Press E-Books
- McGraw-Hill's Digital Engineering Library
- McGraw-Hill's Access Science
- PAK Research Repository
- Online database containing over 750 peer-reviewed full-text journals from Blackwell Publishing.
- Subject Strengths includes: all Life Sciences, Medicine/Health, Ecology, Veterinary Science, Accountancy and Economics, Cultural Studies, Development Issues, Social Policy, Law, History and Management Studies. (More Info...)
- 9 databases of information which provide access to over 17,250 abstracted and indexed journals of which over 13,000 are available as full-text with over 4,700 of these being fully peer-reviewed. Databases within EBSCOHOST include:
Academic Search Premier
- The world’s largest academic multi-disciplinary database containing full-text for nearly 4,700 publications with over 3,600 peer-reviewed journals.
- Coverage spans virtually every area of academic study.
Business Source Premier
- The world’s largest full-text business database providing full-text for nearly 7,600 scholarly business journals with over 1,100 peer reviewed business publications.
-Coverage includes virtually all subject areas related to business (More Info...)
- One of the world's leading information services for Science, Technical and Medical journals. (More Info...)
- Provides access to almost a third of the world's current Electrical Engineering and Computer Science literature.
- IEL provides full-text access to 132 IEEE and 45 IEE journals, magazines, transactions and conference proceedings as well as active IEEE standards. (More Info...)
- Content strengths include all areas of Information Technology, with full archival content for all ACM publications. (More Info...)
- Subject Strengths includes: Politics, Linguistics, Social Science, ,Humanities, Law, Mathematics, Science, Medicine. (More Info...)
- Emerald is a dynamic database comprising over 150 titles in the fields of " Management, Information Science and Engineering.
- The Emerald fulltext collection features over 58,000 articles from titles published by Emerald.
Flagship titles such as Management Decision, European Journal of Marketing, Journal of Documentation, Leadership & Organization Development Journal, The TQM Magazine and Industrial Robot. (More Info...)
- Content in JSTOR spans many disciplines, with over 500 high-quality publications available in the archive.
- JSTOR provides the ability to retrieve high-resolution, scanned images of journal issues and pages as they were originally designed, printed, and illustrated. (More Info...)
- ebrary offers a wide variety of multidisciplinary content. It acquires large number of titles from leading academic publishers. (More Info...)
- Computers and IT
- Business and Management
- Over 920 Oxford books in the areas of Economics and Finance, Philosophy, Political Science, and Religion. (More Info...)
- 5,000 Chapters derived from 170+ outstanding McGraw-Hill titles. Structured around 12 major areas of engineering disciplines. 500 Major topics ranging from Aerospace Engineering to Mechanical Engineering. A powerful online repository of engineering content from the field's premier publisher. Easy and effective search or topical browse
- Winner of the Gold Master Award in the Curriculum-Related Category.
- Highly recommended for all science users from high school through college, as well as users in large libraries.
- Contains full text and illustrations of McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
- 8,500 Encyclopedia and Research Update articles by leading researchers, including Nobel Prize winners.
- 100,000+ terms from Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms.
- 14,000 illustrations plus animations and image galleries.
- 65,000+ hyperlinked cross-references
- The Pakistan Research Repository is a project of the Higher Education Commission to promote the international visibility of research originating out of institutes of higher education in Pakistan.The aim of this service is to provide a single-entry access point.
The repository which is currently being populated with content, has already made the full-text of over 550 Ph.D. theses available in high-quality digitized format, whilst a further 200 have been digitized and are in the process of being uploaded onto repository and made available through the web. More Info...
- Chicago Journals Online are published by the University of Chicago Press. Founded in 1891, the University of Chicago Press is the largest American university press. The Journals Division currently publishes journals and serials in a wide range of disciplines, including several journals that were the first scholarly publications in their respective fields. Online since 1995, the Journals Division has also been a pioneer in electronic publishing, delivering original, peer-reviewed research from international scholars to a worldwide audience.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences is a multidisciplinary journal that covers the biological, physical, and social sciences. It is printed weekly and publishes new content online each business day. Ranked by the Institute for Scientific Information as one of the world's most-cited scientific serials, PNAS Online receives more than 1 million hits each week.
- To search the Bahria University's own library's catalogue, click here.
The following sites contain links to many journals. Some of these are totally free, others have limited access.
American Educational Research Association Special Interest Group
Internet Public Library
The Health InterNetwork was created to bridge the "digital divide" in health, ensuring that relevant information - and the technologies to deliver it - are widely available and effectively used by health personnel: professionals.
The Newspaper Archive
The archive contains more than 12.3 million archive newspaper pages.
1000s of world newspapers.
Newspapers of the World on the Internet
1000s of world newspapers.