Our Information Technology (IT) Services help us maintain a secure infrastructure to actively support
our missions in teaching, learning and research. It provides a broad range of services for the campus, including:
- Support for LAN comprising Windows xp, Windows 7, Window 2003 server R2, Windows 2008 server and UNIX services providing account authentication, file storage, network printing, web page and e-mail.
- Wi-Fi network across the University.
- Essential help desk and core desktop support services including configuration and installation of new personal computers and troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Computer and multimedia classrooms.
- General-purpose computer labs.
- Support for intranet course management systems.
- Database and Web server hosting for applications.
- Desktop productivity applications.
- Linux clients.
- Microsoft Windows operation systems installation, configuration and security.
- Round the clock e-mail systems available for faculty, staff and professional students.
Access to our electronic services (or e-services) is managed by Bahria University IT policies.
All University computer system users are granted access to the University’s internet connection. This connection provides a super high-speed link for research and e-mail.Bahria is also linked to digital libraries like IEEE(Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)and ACM (Association of Computing Machinery). The internet is readily accessed through our Wi-Fi and computer laboratories.