Applicants who are waiting for the announcement of the Intermediate Part II or Bachelor's results may be admitted on Provisional Status, provided they submit Intermediate 1st year marks (UG Program) OR Bachelor's marks (Graduate Program) meeting minimum eligibility marks %age. However, they have to submit their complete mark sheet latest by 6 weeks after start of semester. If the student fails to achieve the basic eligibility criteria, he/she will stand academically disqualified and his/her admission will be cancelled. It is the responsibility of the student to inform the University in case he/she fails to meet the basic eligibility criteria.
Those students, who apply before the announcement of results, are cautioned that, Supplementary in any subject is considered as failing the examination even if the student has obtained the minimum requirement of percentage. Admission of such students will be cancelled immediately.
Deferment of Admission
Students who are finally selected for admission can defer their admission for one semester after paying admission fee subject to fulfillment of academic eligibility for the program applied.
Admission on Credit Transfer/Advance Placement
Bahria University accepts course work completed and credits earned at HEC Recognized
Institutes/Colleges/Universities of Pakistan and International/Foreign Schools/Colleges/
Universities for advance placement, subject to completion of following procedure:
- Apply as per procedure for fresh/new students.
- Fill “Credit Transfer Form” & submit along with application form.
- Provision of No Objection Certificate from the previous university attended by the student is essential to process transfer of credit hours.
- Appear in test or provide ETS/SAT Scores.
- If selected, appear for interview. If admitted, immediately submit application on plain paper to the Head of the Department for credit hours transfer with following documents:
- Grading scheme of university from where migrating.
- Certified copy of transcript.
- Copies of detailed course work completed; with course number, title and description; certified and stamped from the Institute/College/University from where credits were earned.
Students are reminded that documents mentioned above must be obtained by them before appearing for interview.
Credit transfer is not allowed in one year programs & students applying must have a CGPA of 2.5/4.0 (as per BU scale) when producing result of credits earned from previous college/university. However, courses will be only transferred if the course work meets the standard by Bahria University and a minimum of C+ grade (equivalent to Bahria University grading scheme) has been obtained.
Student is to pay credit transfer processing fee Rs. 3000/- per course, prior to applying for his/her credit transfer to Bahria University.