- Admission is granted on the basis of merit and the student’s previous record.
- A Bachelor’s degree with 50% percentage from a recognized academic institution is a minimum pre-requisite for entering the programme.
- Qualified Master Mariner with HEC equivalence of Graduation.
- Undergraduate/Intermediate students may eligible for the PGD/Diploma program based on experience in shipping sector.
- Student accorded provisional admission must submit the awaited results within six weeks of commencement of the semester and the awaited results should clearly meet the eligibility criteria of that program.
- Existing student of any discipline is allowed to change his/her their discipline subject to fulfilment of basic eligibility criteria of that discipline.
- Students are not allowed to freezer their semester during PGD & Executive MBA program. However, cases may be entertained by the Director on case to case basis.